Ultradent™ Vit-l-escence™ esthetic restorative material is a composite system that features the fluorescent and opalescent qualities of natural tooth structure. It is a Bis-GMA-based, radiopaque micro-hybrid system with an average particle size of 0.7µm. Low-translucency, highly fluorescent dentin shades combined with high-translucency, opalescent/translucent enamel shades facilitate superior reproduction of natural teeth. Other features and benefits include:
- Reproduces natural dentin and enamel exquisitely
- Performs well for both anterior and posterior restorations
- Is both creamy and sculptable
- Polishes beautifully
- Matches shade guide perfectly
- Available in 18 dentin shades and 16 enamel shades
*Dependent on the modality for particle size measurement.
Indications for Use
Vit-l-essence esthetic restorative material is used for direct and indirect esthetic restorations in anterior and posterior sections.