ULTRADENT ULTRACAL XS OBTURATOR
UltraCal XS is a 35% calcium hydroxide paste in an aqueous solution for root canal temporary fillings. For years, calcium hydroxide has been recognized as an antibacterial agent due to its high pH, as well as its ability to stimulate the formation of secondary dentine. It can be totally and easily removed from the canal by using the 20% Citric Acid solution and NaviTip FX.
- Calcium hydroxide which flows through the fine NaviTip tip.
- Applied with the precision required to get it right on the apex.
- Antibacterial effect high pH of 12.5.
– Refill Manufacturer reference: 606
- 4 x 1.2ml (1.76g) UltraCal XS syringes.