EndoREZ canal sealer minimizes the amount of chair time required for obturation. This thixotropic material has an affinity for the moisture found deep in dentinal tubules and lateral canals and provides the most complete seal available. Since methacrylate-based EndoREZ canal sealer relies on chemistry rather than heat or pressure to fill the canal, the risk of additional root trauma/fracture is greatly reduced. Additionally, studies show that the EndoREZ canal sealer is versatile enough to be used as the sealer with any obturation method, e.g., master cone, lateral condensation, or warm gutta-percha. Create a “monobloc” by using EndoREZ™ resin-coated gutta-percha points.
- The world’s first hydrophilic and self-priming resin sealer
- More effective obturation in less time
- Provides a complete, thorough seal
- Has the same radiopacity as gutta-percha
- Bonds to resin-based core/composite materials
- Retractable when combined with gutta-percha
- Provides syringe delivery to the apical third