Astringedent™ X hemostatic agent is an aqueous, 12.7% iron solution for difficult cases of heavy capillary bleeding.
Astringedent X contains equivalent ferric sulfate and ferric subsulfate for difficult-to-stop, problem bleeding. Not as tissue kind as our other hemostatic agents, yet less acidic than competitive iron subsulfate solutions.
- Ultradent’s most powerful hemostatic
- Ideal for difficult-to-stop, problem bleeding
- Less acidic than competitive iron substrate solutions
- Designed for use with the Metal Dento-Infusor tip
- Note: Diluted Astringedent X does not equal ViscoStat or Astringedent
Indications for Use
Astringedent X is recommended for cases requiring more profound hemostasis.