- Combination of the GIC advantages and the advantages of the composite Riva Light Cure is a restorative material based on ionomer glass reinforced with resin. The glass ionomers liberate fluorine and chemically adhere to the dental structure and for their part, the composites have an excellent aesthetic. Rive Light Cure is a combination of both components with an exellent aesthetic, it liberates fluorine and chemically adheres to the dental structure.
- Excellent managing Riva Light Cure HV can manipulate immediately after the mix. It is a very sculpt-able material It does not stick to dental instruments and resists any initial infiltration, often found it the photocurable cement base of glass. Riva Light Cure HV does not stick after its placement, particularly in the maxillary position.
- With great marginal adaptation the Riva Light Cure is the answer to preventing micro-filtrations. Use it as a restorative material or as a base under permanent restorations. …. the bases with light-cured and self-cured glass ionomers were more effective than a fluid resin in the reduction of microfiltration in both occlusal and proximal surface cavities.
- Bioactive properties help the natural re mineralization in Dentistry thanks to the liberation of fluoride incorporated ions
- Greater color stability Riva Light Cure has excellent resistance to stains caused by dark tea and red wine. Riva Light Cure absorbs close to half of the colors coming from these solutions which contain tannin acids
- Does not contain Bis-fenol A or other derivatives Riva Light Cure does not contain Bis-fenol A or its derivatives. Use this product on patients with confidence and peace of mind.
- Simple Process Riva Light Cure is fast and simple to apply It does not require the use of the adhesive procedure, since it adheres chemically to the tooth and provides the exchange of ions to achieve a demineralized dentition
- Long-term wear resistance The hardness of the surface of resin-reinforced glass-ion cement cements implies good long-term wear resistance. The greater the hardness of the surface, the greater resistance to permanent fractures of the surface.
- High resistance to flexion. The high resistance to flexion guarantees a reduced cracking index and fails in flexion Riva Light Cure has an excellent flexion resistance
|Country of Origin||
i-CAL LC Light Curing Calcium Hydroxide Base/Liner PACKAGING REF CONTENTS ICLTP 2.5g syringe, 5 tips ICLK1 4×2.5g syringes, 20 tips
Light-Cured Dental AdhesiveAll-Bond Universal is the culmination of over 30 years of adhesive research at BISCO. As a universal adhesive,
i-LINER Light Curing Compomer Liner 2.5gm and 5 tips Indications: Linings for composites, amalgams and porcelain restorations Advantages: Compensates filling
i-FIX Duo Dual Curing Adhesive Resin Cement PACKAGING REF CONTENTS IFDTP 8g syringe10pcs automix tips (for inlays/onlays, crowns, bridges)10pcs intraoral-root
i-PAC N Zinc Phosphate Cement INDICATIONS Linings under composites Linings under amalgams Temporary fillings Cementation of crowns and bridges Cementation
Contents: 2 x 1.2 ml PermaFlo Pink syringes 4 x Micro 20 ga tips Product Details Gingival grafting isn’t always
BISCO’s Characterization Tints are intense, light-cured low viscosity flowable tints which provide dental professionals the opportunity to apply the same
i-PRO LC Light Curing Temporary Filling Material INDICATIONS All temporary fillings ADVANTAGES Quick curing High adhesion High strength and hardness
PermaFlo flowable composite is light-cured, radiopaque, methacrylate-based, and available in eight shades. Its thixotropic properties impart ideal flowability for improved
i-GEL N Phosphoric Acid Etching Gel And Liquid INDICATIONS For etching teeth and preparing surfaces ADVANTAGES Optimum level of viscosity
Ultradent™ Vit-l-escence™ esthetic restorative material is a composite system that features the fluorescent and opalescent qualities of natural tooth structure.
18,000 IQD – 36,000 IQD
ULTRADENT AMELOGEN PLUS RESTORATIVE MATERIAL Amologen Plus is a restorative material that meets aesthetic needs and with an excellent consistency