Parafil is a restorative composite containing Zirconium particles that provide highly aesthetic and natural results, incredible handling, and modeling along with a simple and durable polish. It also has high hardness ensuring great resistance to wear.
Parafil restorative composite filling is composed of silica-zirconia, the inorganic filler loading is 60% in volume and with a particle size range of 0.04 to 2.0 μm. It also contains BIS-GMA, UDMA, and TRI-EDMA resins.
Light-curing and radiopaque.
Parafil composite has a minor contraction to reduce post-operative sensitivity.
It is available in several shades
- Universal micro-hybrid composite.
- Less wear and greater resistance to breakage.
- Light-curing and radiopaque.
- Simple and durable polish.
- Easy handling, modeling, and contouring.
- Suitable for anterior and posterior restorations
- Great aesthetics.
- 5 available shades:
- Less post-operative sensitivity
- Manufacturer: Prime Dent
- Manufacturer Reference: 9999-90 A2
- Content: 1 syringe of 4.5g