Odontocaina® 3%, Mepivacaine 3% without Epinephrine, is a small-volume injectable solution for dental use, which blocks nerve conduction in a reversible and temporary way when applied in adequate concentrations. It is indicated to produce local anesthesia, applied by infiltration techniques or nerve blocks.
This product must be used by professional personnel trained for this purpose.
- 3% mepivacaine
- Box x 50 glass cards
- A local anesthetic that has an intermediate action with pharmacological properties similar to lidocaine.
- It does not have epinephrine.
- Stabilizes the neuronal membrane and prevents the initiation and transmission of ionic impulses.
- It has no vasodilatory action on local infiltration.
- Indicated for short procedures (30-40 minutes) and for patients where a vasoconstrictor cannot be used.
- In pulp anesthesia, it lasts between 20-40 minutes.
- Indicated for patients with an allergic and asthmatic history.