MANI PLUGGERS 25MM
This is the dental root canal pluggers with shank. It is used for filling root canal with materials. It is non-sterile instrument.
- This is the dental instrument with columnar or tapering working part and it possesses circular form in cross cut section and flat end. It is used for filling materials mainly axially
- Cutting part: Stainless steel (including nickel and chromium)
- Shank : Polybutylene terephthalate (PBT)
- To prevent infection, sterilize the product by autoclave and make sure sterilization is completed before using.
- Choose the most appropriate type for each case and follow the general method.
- Before using, make sure the instruments outside of dental cavity that there are no deformations, scratches, and cracks.
- If the head of product is thin, long or large, there are possibilities for breaking or twisting. Because of this, be sure to avoid using unreasonable angles and excessive pressure.
- Wear safety glasses to protect your eyes from damage. Also, wear a dust protective mask to prevent inhaling dust.
- Wear rubber dam etc. to avoid accidental ingestion and falling.
- Do not use this instrument for any purposes except for listed applications above.
- Only for use by dentists.
- After using, follow an appropriate treatment as medical waste.
- Dispose the product if damaged or contaminated.
- After using, wash it with medical cleaning agent and brush, then wash away foreign substances like adherent body fluids and body tissues.
- Set the product to a stand when cleaned by ultrasonic cleaner to avoid working part deterioration.
- Use this product with great care to avoid puncturing fingers because of its possession of sharp-edged part.
- This product has possibility that be corrosive if sunk into NAOCL,EDTA and etc. for a long time.**
Maintenances and inspections
- Sterilize this product by autoclave under established method and term for each use.**
Method of sterilization
- Put this product in a sterilization pack(or foil) and place it on a sterilization tray, or files stand for autoclave sterilization with reference to the following terms .**
Terms for sterilization
- term(1) temperature: 121degrees Celsius time: 20 minutes or more
- term(2) temperature: 126degrees Celsius time: 15 minutes or more
- Do not use high pressure steam sterilizer which heats more than 200 degrees Celsius including drying process.
- Dispose the product if damaged or decreased in performance.
- Regarding use of medical cleaning agent, follow the instruction manual by its manufacturer strictly.
- Dispose the products if damaged or decreased performance.