Whiteness RM is a stain remover by microabrasion, which has in its composition hydrochloric acid at 6% and silicon carbide, that is extremely hard and sharp, which gives it a greater effectiveness when compared to other abrasives such as pumice stone, which is softer and not sharp. Thus, Whiteness RM can be considered a medium-power product with high effectiveness, because it combines medium acid content with high effectiveness of silicon carbide.
CHARACTERISTICS AND ADVANTAGES
• Greater abrasion: it has in its composition hydrochloric acid at 6% and silicon carbide, which is extremely hard and sharp, which gives it a greater effectiveness when compared to other abrasives such as pumice stone, which is softer and not sharp.
• Ease: gray color to highlight the area of application.
• Single session: safe, effective, conservative, and aesthetic technique, performed in a single session.
• Combination: can be combined with dental whitening.
• Comfort: does not cause dental sensitivity.
• Definitive stain removal: no recurrence.
• Excellent viscosity: ease in application.
• No waste: tips release amounts needed, preventing waste.
• Practicality: can be applied manually and with the aid of a rubber cup.
• Resistance: the microabraded surface becomes more resistant to demineralization.
• Controlled chemical and mechanical removal of enamel stained by fluorosis, surface hypoplasia of the enamel, structural defects that cause pigmentation, or white stains from inactive caries.