Top dam is the sales leader gingival barrier on the market due to its excellent sealing power, providing easy removal without irritating the gingival tissues.
CHARACTERISTICS AND ADVANTAGES
• Viscosity and thixotropy suitable for easy and perfect coverage of soft tissues without flowing into undesirable regions.
• Excellent sealing power.
• Minimal and perfect adherence to the gums.
• Does not come off the gum unless forced. Comes off in one piece when removing it.
• Does not irritate the gingival tissues.
• Variety of colors, enabling differentiation from the rubber sheet when used as an aid in sealing the rubber dam.
• It is indicated as a substitute for the rubber dam in order to protect the gingival tissue in cases of risk of irritation from contact with the products used in clinical procedures, such as tooth whitening with 35% hydrogen peroxide and as an adjunct in absolute isolation for better sealing of a cavity preparation or endodontic treatment.