Ortho Bite is a light-curing, self-adhesive and self-leveling resin composite with a high level of surface hardness indicated for temporary dental disocclusion during orthodontic treatments and cementation of orthodontic bands. The product also includes colorants to facilitate the identification of the product during application and removal.
CHARACTERISTICS AND ADVANTAGES
• Versatility: Due to its balanced viscosity, it allows you to make occlusal stops and cement orthodontic bands with a single product.
• Ready for use: it can be applied directly on the band.
• Self-adhesive formula: no need for prior adhesive application.
• Self-leveling resin: rheology that allows good leveling and facilitates sculpting.
• Highly smooth resin: The nanofilled spherical particles in the formulation associated with self-leveling properties confer a high level of smoothness to the composite, dispensing with finishing/polishing. This means there is a reduction in friction, facilitating slippage during the occlusal function, bringing more comfort to the patient.
• Mechanical resistance: The product is composed of nanofilled spherical particles which result in excellent mechanical properties and a surface with an extremely low level of friction. These properties provide longevity and collaborate with greater comfort to the patient submitted to disocclusion, enabling slips to occur more efficiently.
• Easy application and removal;
• Light curing: provides control of the working time.
• Temporary dental disocclusion during orthodontic treatments.
• Cementation of orthodontic bands.