Diamond Pro is a flexible sandpaper disk available in 4 grits (coarse, medium, fine and extra-fine) in 8 and/or 12-mm-diameter sizes. They are equipped with a quick fit system that facilitates their coupling with the mandrel.
• 56 sandpaper disks divided into four grits: coarse (G), medium (M), fine (F) and extra-fine (XF) with diameters of 8 and/or 12 mm
• 1 mandrel
• Instructions for Use
1. Quick fit that facilitates coupling the disck to the mandrel.
2. No metal parts on the disk surface, reducing risk of damage to restorations.
3. Enable complete finishing: 4 grits available, which allow everything from wearing to pre-polishing.
4. Available in 8 and/or 12-mm-diameter sizes.
• Diamond Pro is indicated for shaping, finishing, and polishing of restorative materials for clinical use and in the laboratory with the purpose of conferring smoothness and gloss to these materials.