Kit for finishing and polishing of all restorative materials.
• Complete solution for finishing and polishing
Practicality: Contains all the material necessary for the finishing and polishing of restorative materials.
Universal Polishing: For various surfaces.
Excellent cost-benefit ratio: Saving and practicality.
• Finishing and polishing of all restorative materials.
Select the disk according to the procedure to be performed.
Fix the disk onto the mandrel, fitting it through the cavity at the silicone support.
Fit the set (mandrel plus sanding disc) into the handpiece, and perform the procedure using low rotation, low pressure and short and intermittent moves of the sanding disk over the surface.
Put a small quantity of paste over a felt disk Diamond Flex (FGM), or directly on top of the restoration material, and polish.
• 1 Diamond Excel polishing paste
• 3 packages of Diamond Pro sandpaper disks containing 36 disks, divided into coarse,
medium, and fine grits;
• 1 package of Diamond Flex felts disks containing 14 felts;
• 1 mandrel for straight handpiece and 01 mandrel for contra-angle handpiece.