Ambar Universal is a light-curing adhesive system with high bond performance developed to be used under different acid etching protocols (self-etching, selective-etching or total-etching) on different surfaces (enamel and dentin, metal, ceramics or composite resin). It offers excellent results when associated to resin cements for cementing all types of prosthetic pieces. The adhesive is compatible to dual, self-curing and light-curing resin cements.
CHARACTERISTICS AND ADVANTAGES
• Enhanced MDP: high adhesive strength and clinical longevity.
• Combination of primer and bond in the same bottle, simplifying the steps.
• Ethanol-based solvent.
• High bond in different modes: self-etching, selective-etching on enamel or total-etching.
• Indicated as a primer for metals and ceramics.
• It is compatible with dual resin, self or light-curing cements.
• Contains treated silica nanoparticles, providing greater stability and resistance to the adhesive film.
• Presents chemical characteristics that guarantee the quality of curing (even in a high humidity environment) and consequent longevity of the adhesive film.
• System with balanced solvents and monomers which confers high affinity for the surface of the moistened and demineralized dentin, contributing to adequate penetration of the adhesive and good formation of the hybrid layer, thus resulting in high adhesive strength and adhesion quality.
• All classes of direct restorations with light-curing composites (classes I, II, III, IV and V).
• Adhesive cementation (together with resin cement) of prosthetic pieces (intraradicular posts/cores, crowns, onlays/inlays, veneers etc.), fiberglass, ceromer, ceramic, resin and metal.
• Adhesive repairs in ceramic and composites.
• Increased adhesion to prosthetic pieces made of metal or ceramic (feldspar, the leucite-based, lithium disilicate, zirconia): use as a primer before application of the resin cement.