WaveOne Gold is the latest generation of reciprocating technology developed by Dentsply Sirona Endodontics in collaboration with four endodontic key opinion leaders. This new solution represents one of the pillars of Dentsply Sirona Endodontics’s “Choose Your Endo Solution” concept, along with ProTaper Next for continuous rotation.
WaveOne Gold, as the successor of WaveOne, keeps the same philosophy of simplicity as the first generation that was launched in 2011, with strong additional benefits that enhance the confidence level of dentists.
Same WaveOne Philosophy:
– A single file (Primary size) for the majority of canals (~80%)
– Same reciprocating motion (Compatibility XS+ / iQ WaveOne settings)
– Single patient use policy (anti‐sterilization ABS ring)
– A complete solution with dedicated obturation products, including variable tapered gutta‐percha points specially molded to fit canals prepared with WaveOne Gold files.
Strong Additional Benefits:
1) Covers a wider range of canal morphologies thanks to:
– Higher flexibility (Gold‐Wire): +80% for Primary vs. WaveOne
– Extended size range: Small (020 7%), Medium (035 6%) and Large (045 5%) in addition to the Primary (025 7%)
2) Reinforced safety for the patient thanks to:
– Higher cyclic fatigue resistance Gold‐Wire: Primary +50% vs. WaveOne
– Reduced screwing effect compared to standard rotary systems
3) Shorter shaping time thanks to higher cutting efficiency compared to the first generation of WaveOne (19% less for Primary)
|Country of Origin||
Stainless Steel Screws
MTA BIOREP Endodontic bioceramic reparative cement MTA BIOREP is an endodontic bioceramic reparative cement with high plasticity indicated for treatment
54,000 IQD – 181,000 IQD
OliPost Light:-Zircon-rich glass fiber posts Excellent aesthetic properties, thanks to natural translucency. Optimal elasticity modulus and flexural strength of
EndoREZ canal sealer minimizes the amount of chair time required for obturation. This thixotropic material has an affinity for the
Camphenol Camphenol PACKAGING REF CONTENTS CH010 20ml bottle Note: Camphenol not available in all countries.
MTA BIOSEAL Endodontic root canal sealer with MTA MTA Bioseal is an endodontic root canal sealer based on Mineral Trioxide Aggregate.
i-ENDO Root Canal Filling Material INDICATIONS Permanent root canal sealer ADVANTAGES Radiopaque Easy to insert in the canal Antiseptic and
Core Build-up Automix / Dual Cure
Benefits Removal of inorganic substances through chelation (EDTA-Ca2+) Easier filling thanks to lubrication effect Produces the cleanest canal wall after
DESCRIPTION Product – GuttaFlow 2 Product Category – Endodontics Manufacturer – Coltene Product Description – Root