- Excellent esthetics
- Excellent adaptation
- Excellent polish retention
- Excellent wear resistance
- True nanotechnology
- 12 shades
The dental flowable composite is a dependable companion with many uses…it flows when you want it…stays where you need it.
- Class III and V restorations.
- Restoration of minimally invasive cavity preparations (including small, non-stress-bearing occlusal restorations).
- Base/liner under direct restorations.
- Repair of small defects in esthetic indirect restorations.
- Pit and fissure sealant.
- Undercut blockout.
- Repair of resin and acrylic temporary restorations.