- The extra fine tip fits directly into the sulcus.
- Enables a clean, dry sulcus and robust hemostasis.
- Hygienic unit-dose capsule.
- Versus dental retraction cords:
- Convenient and time-saving retraction process: Up to 50% faster.
- Lower risk of hemorrhage.
- Gentle on tissue for improved patient comfort.
- Versus competing pastes:
- Easy access into the sulcus.
- Better interproximal access due to capsule’s extra-fine tip.
- Compatible with most composite dispensers.
Get easy access to the sulcus with 3M™Astringent Retraction Paste patented extra fine tip. The retraction paste dispenses easily using common composite dispensers and effectively deflects marginal gingiva.
- 3M™ Astringent Retraction Paste is indicated for the temporary tissue retraction of the marginal gingiva to provide a dry sulcus when the periodontium is healthy, such as:
- taking impressions (material-based or digital)
- preparation of temporary casts
- preparation of Class II and V fillings.The product must not be used in patients suffering from a diseased periodontium, open furcations or exposed bone.